Bangladesh is a country of Bengali People and officially known as the “People’s Republic of Bangladesh”.
It’s a country in South Asia which shares border with India and Myanmar. Bangladesh ranked 8th in terms of population. Dhaka is the capital and is the largest city in Bangladesh. Muslim is the official religion of Bangladesh. Its world’s third largest Muslim majority country.
98% population speaks Bengali. The country is covered by largest delta of the world known as Bengal Delta. Country has 700 rivers.
The country has tropical climate with winter from month October to march ranges 8-10 degrees and summer from March to June ranges from 30-40 degrees.
MBBS IN Bangladesh
Bangladesh is one of the most popular destination when it comes to MBBS in Abroad. Every year Large number of students apply in the top most university for MBBS in Bangladesh.There are many Cheapest MBBS university in Bangladesh.
- Bangladesh is most popular destination when it comes to MBBS in Abroad because it shares border with India.
- Air travel distance is just 761 miles.
- Qualitied education.
- Passout Indians are eligible to work in India after completing their MBBS from Bangladesh.
- MBBS degree from Bangladesh is recognized by MCI ,WHO and UNESCO
- No donation.
- MBBS degree from Bangladesh enables to get internship from the best hospitals of the world.
- Qualitied education, infrastructure and accommodation .
- Indian food is available.
- Cost of MBBS in Bangladesh is far lesser than India.