China lies in the East Asia and is the world’s most populous country. China is the third largest country by area its total area is 9,600,000 square kilometres.
Since the country is massive climate varies from region to region.
July is the hottest month with an average temperature of around 27 degrees Celsius .And the coldest month is January with an average temperature of around -4 degree Celsius . The wettest month is August with around 182 mm rain.
It has a population of around 1.40 billion
The official language of china is Putonghua also known as Mandarin in English speaking countries.
MBBS IN CHINA
MBBS in China from the top most MCI/WHO universities costs far lesser than MBBS in INDIA. MBBS in China enables a medical student to give any medical licensing examination such as MCI, USMLE,PMDC,PLAB,HPCSA,SCHS etc. Most of the Chinese medical university ranked among the top 500 medical university of the world and the are most reputed in the field of modern medicine. As compared with MBBS universities of US,UK and Europe its easy to get admission in top rank university of China. With the minimal entrance requirement.There are many Cheapest MBBS college in China.
- MBSB Degree issued by Chinese university allows you to work as an MBBS doctor in any part of the world.
- China offers 4.8 years of MBBS study and 1 year of internship ,which is valid in India.
- China is one of the country which allows student to complete their internship .
- Great medical exposure because of the large population.
- World class campus infrastructure
- Easy application procedure.
- Many hospitals for internship.
- Cost of MBBS in China is far lesser than India.