Officially known as Republic of Kazakhstan. It is the ninth largest country in the world. Kazakhstan is transcontinental country with larger part in Asia and western part in Europe. Capital of Kazakhstan is Astana. Currency of Kazakhstan is Tenge.
Languages of Kazakhstan:
Kazakh and Russian
Population of Kazakhstan:
Climate in Kazakhstan:
The climate in Kazakhstan is continental with average temperature of -4 degrees to -19 degrees. In January 19 to 26 degrees. In winters it goes upto -40 degrees. In summers rise upto 30 degrees.
MBBS IN KYRGYZ REPUBLIC(KYRGYZSTAN)
- No donation.
- Easy admission process.
- Universities are WHO/MCI/IMED/GMC and USMLE recognized.
- Degree is recognized all over the globe.
Eligibility for MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Student should score at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board in 10+2
- Student should attain 17 years of age before admission.
- Student should possess a valid Passport.
Documents required to get MBBS admission in abroad
- Scan copy of 10th and 12th class marksheet
- Scan copy of Passport
- Passport size photographs